Cherokee Strip Center

JackieLee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aboutwhoibe.com
The closest town to me is a small town that is historical in many ways. It is one of the 7 places people could wait for the guns to go off to send people out for the land rush. It is an old town with much historical significance. I got to looking around one day and realized the windows in some of the buildings had been painted. This one caught me funny. Comments welcome. Used some ps on this one just colors and sharpness, but I am still on the low end of the ps learning curve so please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Jackie Lee :)

This is a funny window, indeed. I like the texture of the wall stones very much.
Have you got any more photos from this little historical town?

I did take some other photos the other day, AND I realized the limitations of my new lens. I will go back with my kit lens and take some more. There are signs all over the town that talk about all the things that happened there.

Jackie Lee :)

Ah well, Jackie, the weather wasn't quite so much on your side, that's all. I sure like the framing of the Caldwell Messenger!

And yes, when I was over in the States, I saw those signs in many old towns (such as New Braunfels in Texas - LittleMan knows that place well ;))

Most reactions

Back