Reaction score
Website
www.zivlai.com
DSC6446.jpg

DSC6429.jpg

DSC6425.jpg

More:
http://www.fotop.net/zivlai/mind

Your model looks like she not interested or almost disgusted with the thought of having her picture taken. Personally i don't care for this series although I did look at your other work and most of your other series look great.

she's not bad looking...but she's got a really bad attitude, and looks like she doesn't want to be there. Also, perhaps she should use eyeliner on the botton of her eye to hide those bags...she looks hella tired.

Good work on your part though.

...additionally, on the second shot, I might would have turned her slightly to the left for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure, he want her to look that way!

Ziv, that looks like a wonderful location! The brickwork and the rustic tables are beautiful. Now, I know you're at the mercy of the model's attitude/emotions, so I won't even comment about those. :) Picture #3 looks like you need some depth to the lighting. Her skin has no shadows or highlights. #2's hand almost seems to disappear. Can you burn the brick area behind it a bit, to give it more definition? I would love to have seen her beautiful hair against that brickwork. That would've looked fierce! :)

I don't see the pictures anymore, but followed the link to "the rest".
I think they are groovy, but hey, that's me.

Most reactions

Back