Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1. buildings
262-chicago.jpg

#2. dude
268-chicago-dude.jpg

#3. jazz. too bad about the ugly background in this one and the lots of empty space around him, but i wanted his whole suitcase in the shot. plus the two lines at the bottom start exactly from a corner now.
282-chicago-jazz.jpg

The musician in the last is well framed by the scaffolding and sign, which sets the mood well. Good shots.

stunning shots....I just have one Question: How do u get the border?

thanks everyone for the replies.

@ rjackjames: done in photoshop, just make a file bigger than your photo with black bg and paste.

number two is my favorite but they're all great shots :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1. I'm not a big fan of the weird angles like this. Without that I think it would have been very nice (to me at least).

2. I like the photo and it's framed nice (I love his big headphones too and can imagine that he is some kind of audio buff). It's probably in my head, but I'm thrown off by one thing......

All of your lines are perfect and the picture appears level on all sides when comparing the edges of the picture to the edges of the things in the photo....(i.e. the windows on the top and columns on the right). Somehow though....the building in the background looks crooked when I look at the center of the picture. Maybe it's barrel distortion....maybe it's in my head (lots of dumb things lurk in my head so that's probably it.)

3. I love it. As a fellow Jazz sax player, I have a huge want to hear what he's playing. Usually those guys are pretty good. Did you know that that's how David Sanborn got his start in St. Louis? I hope you left him some money in his cup if nothing else as a "thank you" for the photograph. If he's a regular around there, then you should print that out in an 8x10 and throw it in a simple $5 black frame and give it to him. I'm sure that would make his week and gestures like that are what keep the world a happy place.

End book (sorry for typing so much).

^^ Hey....now that is cool and I agree, that would be pretty neat to hang on the wall like that.

I live like an hour and a half from chicago. I need to go there this year to take some photos. I was there for a redwings/blackhawks game (redwings fan here) and I went to two museums. Need to hit the streets! cool shots

thanks for the kind replies everyone!

2. I like the photo and it's framed nice (I love his big headphones too and can imagine that he is some kind of audio buff). It's probably in my head, but I'm thrown off by one thing......

All of your lines are perfect and the picture appears level on all sides when comparing the edges of the picture to the edges of the things in the photo....(i.e. the windows on the top and columns on the right). Somehow though....the building in the background looks crooked when I look at the center of the picture. Maybe it's barrel distortion....maybe it's in my head (lots of dumb things lurk in my head so that's probably it.)

3. I love it. As a fellow Jazz sax player, I have a huge want to hear what he's playing. Usually those guys are pretty good. Did you know that that's how David Sanborn got his start in St. Louis? I hope you left him some money in his cup if nothing else as a "thank you" for the photograph. If he's a regular around there, then you should print that out in an 8x10 and throw it in a simple $5 black frame and give it to him. I'm sure that would make his week and gestures like that are what keep the world a happy place.
2. i know what you mean, i noticed the same thing. looks like the bank building and the "square box thingy" next to it are slanting to the right a bit. tried rotating the picture every way possible though, can't seem to get it straight. i have no idea what causes it ... maybe it's an optical illusion caused by other elements in the picture?

3. yep, gave him a dollar for the picture. have no idea what he was playing though, only stuck around for a minute.
i don't know if he's a regular, i'm not from chicago and chances of me being there again are slim to nil. maybe i should have gotten his email to mail him the picture afterward :)

Most reactions

Back