Chickadee C & C pelase

True_Shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this my first attempt to an actual "photograph" (not just a snapshot).
In hindsight, to capture a shot of a bird fluffing itself up is quite difficult... haha

IMG_0420.jpg

F-Stop (f/5.6)
Shutter Speed (1/320s)
ISO (100)
Exposure Bias (+0.3)
Focal Length (250mm) (55-250 IS lens)

Last edited:
Maybe I posted too many times...haha

The darks seem too dark.

I think this is a pretty cool shot. I like how you can see such detail in the feathers; they almost look like little fern leaves or something. One thing I would change is the crop, you chopped off his tail!

I think this is a pretty cool shot. I like how you can see such detail in the feathers; they almost look like little fern leaves or something. One thing I would change is the crop, you chopped off his tail!
Sadly due to my newbie-ness to photography I took the picture without his tail :O

There is always tomorrow! You inspired me to try to take a photo of a bird today. It was rough!! We have a birdfeeder and I got some cute ones but they just didn't look good because I had to crop them and ended up chopping the bird feeder in half! So did you crop a substantial amount then?

Birds in my opinion are hard to shoot! (with a camera:)) taking a decent photo of a red bird is on my bucket list.

There is always tomorrow! You inspired me to try to take a photo of a bird today. It was rough!! We have a birdfeeder and I got some cute ones but they just didn't look good because I had to crop them and ended up chopping the bird feeder in half! So did you crop a substantial amount then?
Yeah I have a birdfeeder too, but it seems to unnatural so I take the picture in the tree where the birds perch :D
I don't crop too much. Mostly just zoom in to 250mm haha

IMG_0415-1.jpg

Here's the original (but without the added vignette :p)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back