Photos NOT OK to edit
p1719119018-5.jpg

p1796731523-5.jpg

p1789574903-5.jpg

Attachments

• $p1796731523-5.jpg
    $p1796731523-5.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 117
I really like numero uno! Reminds me when I was a kid and would run up to those things and pretend to play. It would be interesting to see a straight on shot from behind of the same scene.

#1 is my fav as well.. 2 is cute, 3 does nothing for me. I feel like the edits should be more fun and bold for what they are.

I really like numero uno! Reminds me when I was a kid and would run up to those things and pretend to play. It would be interesting to see a straight on shot from behind of the same scene.

thanks, this is the angle I could get.

#1 is my fav as well.. 2 is cute, 3 does nothing for me. I feel like the edits should be more fun and bold for what they are.

I don't understand what you mean.

The colors seem pretty muted. When I think of a carnival/county fair from a child's perspective especially I think bright, colorful.. BOLD colors.

The colors seem pretty muted. When I think of a carnival/county fair from a child's perspective especially I think bright, colorful.. BOLD colors.

I see what you mean.
I like the colors as they are, but thanks for the comment.

agreed I think that the colors appear a bit too muted and too "straight out of the box" in hard sunlight for my personal tastes, I think a slight boost in saturation, contrast, and warmer white balance would bring out a fun, bold, colorful look more akin to the way that I remember carnivals and fairs from my childhood memories

Most reactions

Back