Children Christmas photo shoot

Hehehehe....I can't either. :) It's a wonderful little function!

But I would guess that we have totally different people on our list :lmao:

but it really saves lots of hassle and saves me from getting involved in useless discussions.

It also protects some people from my potential comments ;)

i think your confusing me with someone who cares.

obviously people do care what i said cause they would not have replied and you felt the need to tell me about your pesonal life to justify what you said.

i have not posted a pic on here for ages as im too busy selling them.

i dont sacrafice 'my art' ha ha and im not picked upon lol

i do what i feel i need to do regarding he way my life is

Try to save some time for spelling lessons.

shhhh, peace may be with all of you :)

Merry Christmas :)

Hehe....it always turns to spelling....
Hey Traveler, quit quoting people on my ignore list. You are totally boning me on the whole purpose of the thing.
:)
I trust you had a Merry Friggin Christmas. LOL

if i have only got my spelling to worry about i am not doing that bad.:lol:

I was advised to check out Teresa's website.
And I did.
While I was a little shocked about the pricing structure for the work level, she's representing her work as she shows it here. In other words, she's not white washing her work.
The same unedted photos are seen on the website, and she is frank about her policies and pricing.
Her potential clients, I would assume, are aware of what they will getting for the money.
While I think Teresa has a ways to go (don't we all?), I have to defend her right to post in the pro gallery.
She's got a website up....she's got her pricing online.....and apparently she has clients.

Teresa, I guess the biggest bone that people have with you, is that you don't seem willing to listen to those who really want to help you.

I read on another thread that you post unedited images because you want to learn how to process them to the best of your ability. Maybe post YOUR versions of before and after, and we can help you out from there.

I also agree, that you need to leave the excuses behind. (We all have reasons why the shot COULD have been better: Bad time of day, distractions at home, locations, ect)....but you can't grow that way. God knows I make my own excuses sometimes too, but you really need to listen to the advice about how to work around these things. Your distractions and inconveniences aren't at all unique. We have all faced them at one time or another.

You are in my area, and I would be happy to help you if: A) you want the help, and B) you at least listen. You don't have to "do as I do", but you at least need to listen to "why". If you disregard it after fully listening then no problem.

OK? The welcome mat is out for you. I'll leave the rest to you.

Hugs,
Cindy

I'd jump on that Theresa in a heartbeat! Cindy knows what she's talking about. I just wish I lived closer... I'd have you waiting in line behind me for that chance.

<my heart just skipped a beat!> I'm shooting a wedding in Ohio in June?!? Hummm?!? <floating suggestions you way> :lovey:

Can't make it my man. I've got 4 locals in June. :-(

Anyhoo, I don't want to jack this thread.

Meet me in PM.
Love Ya!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back