///Matt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all I can think when I look here is "awwwwwww"

Matt

2-4.jpg

So then I played with it, and I think this is awesome.

2bw.jpg

lol the selective colouring one looks best :thumbup::mrgreen:

Why color only the kid? I like the full color myself.

I think they both have their merits. =) I wanted to take attention away from the cars, without darkening them down any further.

Thanks though, guys!

Also, mods... sorry, I realized just now that there is a "people" forum! oops!

Matt

I like: the child attitude with father, so natural

I don't really like:
the desaturatio, why not full B&W?
the background that you removed and replaced by artificial sky ( Am I right?). I understand prupose of this, but don't really like this

Anyway nice picture

Mat

It's au-natural. =) I didn't replace anything. It's burned and dodged a little funny, maybe.

thats a wall not a sky behind them right? and, i dun like the position of the kids face, its kinda akward to look at.

No, it's sky. And the face thing happens, with candid shots.

Plus, that seems to be pretty much the favorite place of any kid that height to stick their face.

I personally love the coloring in the second one better, but having the man in black and white seems more intimidating to me, if you examine his fist. He looks much less like a gang member about to punch the kid in the original photo, IMO. Although I do love black and white shots, I'd have to say: stick to the original this time. ;]

I did a full BW, and didn't enjoy it...

Moved it for you, Matt.

I also like the colored one better. We only get such hugs from our kids when theys realy shuy.
Great shot by the way.

I like it a lot- but not the selective coloring. 90 percent of the time id islike when people selective color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back