Chiller Territory

Absolutely stunning photos as usual! I have too many favorites to list them - the clouds are beautiful though - love clouds!!!

Chiller said:
Just unbelievable Airic. The photos of the bluffs are just stunning. I was down there last night, and there is a lot of damage from the storms. I will try to scale them soon and see if I can get some shots. The edges of the bluffs are still to soft to walk over yet and there are a lot of downed trees. I am thining you were at the bottom of Midland ave?
Did you see the old schoolhouse at Rosetta? Love the butterfly image. All of these are just amazing Airic. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I was very careful walking around the top as I thought the ground was still unstable.

Eric

really very nice work eric. Fantastic close-ups especially for handheld work as I'm asuming you weren't using a tripod.
Keep 'em coming, great stuff :thumbup:

Love those landscapes, love that looooong DOF. What a view! :D I think we're all gonna forgive you those horizons....;)

Great work!

JonK said:
really very nice work eric. Fantastic close-ups especially for handheld work as I'm asuming you weren't using a tripod.
Keep 'em coming, great stuff :thumbup:

You are right. I hate being tied down and almost never use a tripod as long as the light is good.

Eric

Very awesome Airic! You always manage to get the best colors, do you shoot RAW?

eromallagadnama said:
Very awesome Airic! You always manage to get the best colors, do you shoot RAW?

For the most part (these photos) I shoot high/fine but for any magazine work I shoot raw.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back