chiller

woodsac said:
Thanks guys.
If it's scary...at all...then I did good :D
But, we'll wait for raven.

ahhh woodsac....

gotta go with the red eyes.... and all the hands...

great shot!! use it! use it!!

woodsac ... I love that middle shot ...

*reminds everyone that I hold the keys to the raven picture kingdom*

:runs from newt being flung from raven:

i will rip your eyelashes smooth out, my sweet sweet cousin... remember, the goverment makes you a swear to not publish them..part of the witness protection thing...

besides, the elephant man demands equal opportunity showing...
its a contract thing...micheal jackson gets the moo-lah...

oh would you relax? You know I'm a biggo tease about that. Except, we could use that one of you flying the bird ... the fist covers your face and your hair is doing that whole Drew Barrymore thing in Firestarter ... kinda adds to the allure ...

You're a beauty and you should learn to acceept the compliment ...

anicole said:
oh would you relax? You know I'm a biggo tease about that. Except, we could use that one of you flying the bird ... the fist covers your face and your hair is doing that whole Drew Barrymore thing in Firestarter ... kinda adds to the allure ...

You're a beauty and you should learn to acceept the compliment ...

you know the old saying, eye of the beholder??? yeah, stevie wonder would say i'm pretty... so would jeffery dahlmer, but on a whole different level...:mrgreen:

WOODSAC!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR CHANGING YOUR AVITAR...

your the man, my friend.... every woman here, worth her weight in salt wants you, now.... just know that...... day dreaming about you already!!

aprilraven said:
you know the old saying, eye of the beholder??? yeah, stevie wonder would say i'm pretty... so would jeffery dahlmer, but on a whole different level...:mrgreen:

WOODSAC!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR CHANGING YOUR AVITAR...

your the man, my friend.... every woman here, worth her weight in salt wants you, now.... just know that...... day dreaming about you already!!

Because I'm.........scary :scratch:

Or because I fold and succumb to their every request :lmao:

woodsac said:
Because I'm.........scary :scratch:

Or because I fold and succumb to their every request :lmao:

I just adore a man who knows how to live! ;)

Most reactions

Back