Chiller!!!!

:headbang: Woo hoo, just seven more to go! :headbang:

Holy smokes - 5,000 is an awful lot of posts. Your shots and creativity continually amaze me... you do it all ... like wildlife, cems, buildings etc., and just plain creative stuff like the bubbles on the water. And your comments to other posters are always helpful and supportive. Here's to thousands more of your posts.

you aint gonna let raven beat ya are ya???????? :mrgreen:

Ya did it... YAY!!:boogie: <--too bad they don't have that other smilie we all like so much! :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for all the congrats. Thanks Rob for the thread.
And a big :headbang: :headbang: rockin Thanks to Chase, fellow Admin, and Mods for having a really unique forum, where everyone is not only awesome photographers, but good friends.
Thanks for having me.

chiller....(dang it, you even thanked admin and mods.... i so suck at that kinda stuff...)

you are the epitome of what i like about people....

you go your own way, you never take anything at face value, and you always see things in a different light...walk to a different beat...

anyone can follow, special ones lead....but you... your not even in line, dude...and i like that...the world is what YOU make it, yourself...

rules mean nothing, you dont worry about how anyone thinks...you dont worry if everyone might like you..you dont care what people think about you as a physical appearance, you let people get to know you,...
love you easily, and learn that maybe at first glance, they didnt catch it all.... your personality is very subtle, and if someone doesnt take the time, they never touch on the real you.

you have to be the most unique photographer i have ever witnessed...and your style is all your own.... you may learn new things about your camera...but you dont let those directions sway you or hem you in... you tend to always be thinking outside the box...your new lessons are used to expand your creativity...

you never never never cease to amaze me, and inspire me to be better...

you have encouraged me so many times....and i thank you for every time you have patted me on the back..both privately and publicly...

many many more....5,000 more to come i hope...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay :D :D :D LOVE your work chiller... always a joy to open one of your posts.. thanks for being here and sharing your stuff :hugs:
congrats

Thank you soo much April, M @ k o, Sir Raymond, and Mansi.
April....your kind words mean a lot to me, as do the words of everyone else who replies to my posts.
Thank you for taking the time to write such an overwhelming letter. As always, your words can encourage and make a person smile. Thanks again.
Thank you again to all the TPF family for your comments and support.

Most reactions

Back