Chillin in the Summer

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I havent posted any of my work on here for awhile so I thought I would share a recent photo of a series im working on.

6low.jpg

It's a bit much.

It is pretty intense, but whether it's a 'bit much' or not, I think depends on the intended use of the final product.

I'd have to agree with that. Overall I think it's an awesome photo. I lot too look at in it, but not so much that you don't want to look at it. Two thumbs up in my opinion :thumbup::thumbup:

crazy terrain...that snow looks evil. Where was this taken?

I like the colors, and the exposure looks dead-on, but something seems weird about it but I can't put my finger on it.

Was the guy on the snow actually sitting there when you took the shot or was he PS'ed in?

One thing I don't like about it is the snow bank on the left side seems overpowering...like it's going to cave in or something. Maybe that's what SwitchFx was referring to?

crazy terrain...that snow looks evil. Where was this taken?

I like the colors, and the exposure looks dead-on, but something seems weird about it but I can't put my finger on it.

Was the guy on the snow actually sitting there when you took the shot or was he PS'ed in?

One thing I don't like about it is the snow bank on the left side seems overpowering...like it's going to cave in or something. Maybe that's what SwitchFx was referring to?

Yes the guy was sitting there in the original photo however I PS'ed Mt. Mckinley in the BG. This photo was taken on a glacier in Alaska.

It's really ominous... I feel that the lines around the man could be a bit more defined.

All of it looks fake...I also dislike how the back of his shoulders are so soft.

If u don't mind, could we see the original?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back