weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got myself away for a wee holiday to a cottage on a small, fairly remote island with Mrs weepete and her best friend. We've done it for a few years now but really fantastic to be out here, be on island time and just chill out. Moutains in the background, sea on the doorstep, lovely people and I can't describe how nice it is to be here and chill out after pretty much being confined to the central belt for a year.

Man, it's good to be here!

Dang. I'm quite jealous! :lol: Hope you take lots of pics for us, chill out and have a wonderful time.

Same here Pete in deepest, darkest Perthshire in the Motorhome. Canna' beat it.

Seen Red Deer, Roe Deer, Red Squirrels, Ospreys, Brown Hares as well as a plethora of bird species. Magic.

Dang. I'm quite jealous! :lol: Hope you take lots of pics for us, chill out and have a wonderful time.
Thanks Terri! Yeah, got a few keepers today though the weather was very changeable. Managed to get sunburned, then caught in a heavy rain shower. Totally missed the sunset tonight unfortunatley, thought it was going to peeter out given the cloud cover, then boom! as the sun dipped below the mountains we got pink god rays and I didn't have time to get to a good spot 😳😱😥🙄

Same here Pete in deepest, darkest Perthshire in the Motorhome. Canna' beat it.

Seen Red Deer, Roe Deer, Red Squirrels, Ospreys, Brown Hares as well as a plethora of bird species. Magic.
Aye mate, the highlight so far is getting a thrush which came really close to us, must have been between 1.5-2m away. Got what looks like a good pic of a goldfinch too so hoping that'll hold up when I get into post. Loads of sparrows here, along with oystercatchers, cormorants and different gulls. Saw a couple of seals foraging and came across 2 dead juvinile skate that look like they got caught in the shallows and straded, probably around the 40 or 50lb mark. Spotted a gannet too though it was way too far away to photograph. The landscape here is amazing, but challenging to get compositions that really work.

Still, some good food, some photography, some fishing, being in the landscape and a wee tipple in the evening so that's me grand!

wheres the photos..hope your brought your camera

wheres the photos..hope your brought your camera
Still on the memory card in my camera I'm afraid! It'll be next week before I'm back at my PC for editing, and I hope to show you all some decent shots then. And of course my good camera is with me!

It's just lovely to have that change of pace, and to relax a bit. I've shot so little over the last year and have not been visiting the places I'd normally go to.

Still on the memory card in my camera I'm afraid! It'll be next week before I'm back at my PC for editing, and I hope to show you all some decent shots then. And of course my good camera is with me!

It's just lovely to have that change of pace, and to relax a bit. I've shot so little over the last year and have not been visiting the places I'd normally go to.
oh good ..will be watching for them..Have a great time

Most reactions

Back