Chilly Cows

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I woke up for the sunrise this morning, and on the way home from where I shot (see General Critical Analysis Thread for my sunrise shot) I saw these cows, bein' cold and all, so I figured I'd snap a shot. Here's the 'snapshot':
Chilly Cows:
7xtwy84.jpg

Technical Information for those interested:
Nikon D80 with 180mm Nikon Nikkor f/2.8 short telephoto. Shot @:
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 180mm
Exposure: 1/60 sec
Aperture: f/5.6

wow, i like this picture. I love seeing the breath in the air. I love it. Pretty good for a "snapshot"

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm gonna try and hit that location again this winter to shoot those cows again. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow, and get a little closer. Only problem, the owner of the cows is not Mr. Friendly and he probably would fire a gun at me. Risky business.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm gonna try and hit that location again this winter to shoot those cows again. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow, and get a little closer. Only problem, the owner of the cows is not Mr. Friendly and he probably would fire a gun at me. Risky business.

Well lucky for me i have a lot of cow pastures near me. and owners that would let me snap some pics of them. But I thought you got close enough. I like it

I'd love to have a lot of cows around here, but nope, there's like, one farm. Thanks for your comments, they are much appreciated. And yeah, maybe you're right, maybe I'm close enough. Sucky thing is, once I get up to the fence, the cows start mooing and walking away HAHA. They hate me.

yea, i think if you tried you couldnt get another photo like that. Much like my dog (check the B&W section) But i like this photo. And my county is mostly cattle farms

Most reactions

New Topics

Back