china beauty

offroading_fans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I dont speak a lot English. me from china
bfecb2c5f685698f1766c3b3cb422d59b.jpg

Hi.. I really like the second shot - fun & free!! Beautiful. #1 & #3 are nice too but the horizon is crooked... apparantly a bit of a no-no in the photography world. xx keep posting

so hard for me to upload a pic here in this forum. I have to copy a thread and use the img code......anyway, thank you for your encouragement,jemmy. :) i'll try to post some pics later.

very beautiful shots...... its ok the horizon is crooked imo because she is sat on a slope so leveling it may look unnatural...... I only worry about straight horizons in landscape shots..... you caught good expressions here, well done :thumbup:

#2 is my favorite, but #3 is a very close second. Nice posing.

you guys here are so friendly. I like to share more pics with you.

these 3 pics are taken by pentax p67 II + 200/4 F4(or 5.6)AE+1EV

I also use nikon D100 + nikon F3HP for portrait shooting. 135/2DC and 105/2.5 are my favorates.

beautiful! number 3 is my fav! I don't like the "selective colouring" or how it is called in number 2, because you left the sea in colour and my attention goes to the sea... not to the girl... maybe... in b&w only?

molested_cow said:
The subject tends to be in the center of the photo. Maybe you can try to think about the overall composition instead of just focusing on the subject.

I used to put focus on the subject. It 's not easy to make progress beyond oneself:( . I am trying to think about the overall now. going to post some other pics later,expecting for your sugestion. thanx a lot.

I like her expression best in Photo 2, though - like Mentos here - I am not too happy with your desaturating the photo so much. Plus I would probably choose a different crop, so the girl is not quite so much in the middle of your frame, but more coming from the left and moving into the frame. Do you understand?
You could therefore crop off a bit of sky and some of the left part of the photo.

LaFoto said:
I like her expression best in Photo 2, though - like Mentos here - I am not too happy with your desaturating the photo so much. Plus I would probably choose a different crop, so the girl is not quite so much in the middle of your frame, but more coming from the left and moving into the frame. Do you understand?
You could therefore crop off a bit of sky and some of the left part of the photo.

I can understand you. I am going to shoot her at the same place next month, I am glad to try as your wish.

BTW: I give these pics a little bit blue color only because I want the pics feel little blue. It is just a try.:wink:

Most reactions

Back