China town portraits

I really really like the first one....I like that you can see the oranges in the background...and you can tell she's looking for some...I think it would have been nice to see what she was looking at...but just as it is I love the first one...I liked all three really the first and second being my favs....

I liked the cropped ones that were edited for ya....not sure which I like better....in any case...I love the photos! :) nice job

I really like the first image but the colors seemed a little bothersome to me. Her face just seemed to similar in hue to the oranges behind her. Also it seemed unnecessary to me to crop the image just to draw more attention to the woman. Instead, an alternative might be to darken up the backgrond to make her stand out more. To do this I added a new layer to the image and pasted the red channel into it. I put the blending mode on multiply and added a layer mask so I could paint back in the highlights of the left side of her face. After that I just did levels on the whole image.
/Users/nicole/Desktop/LadyintheMarket.psd

Heres another try.. hopefully this works

LadyintheMarket.html

LadyintheMarket.html

I certainly like the 1st one the most, just look at that composition, its beautiful, the colours are beautiful too. The other two are a bit boring, they dont tell me anything.

Most reactions

Back