Chinatown, Washington, D.C.

Insomniac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
This was taken a few weeks back, went downtown for the Chinese New Year parade, but got there just as crews were cleaning up, so I grabbed a few shots at dusk.

0e1a64ca.jpg

Nice job!
I know how hard it is to get good pics at dusk, and i gotta say you've done it perfectly!

Great shot! :D

You got there at the best of all moments. The sky is still a nice blue, the lights bring out the loveliest of colours, everything's exposed perfectly, the "ORANGE [is] by Mayor" (if I read that well) ;) --- and another DC photo is "gone" for me - :cry: ...
(I'm joking, I'm just saying so because we shall fly over for the TPF meet-up in April and it will be my first visit to DC - but I have given up hope for a unique Corinna-Pic from DC ... ;))

LaFoto said:
You got there at the best of all moments. The sky is still a nice blue, the lights bring out the loveliest of colours, everything's exposed perfectly, the "ORANGE [is] by Mayor" (if I read that well) ;) --- and another DC photo is "gone" for me - :cry: ...
(I'm joking, I'm just saying so because we shall fly over for the TPF meet-up in April and it will be my first visit to DC - but I have given up hope for a unique Corinna-Pic from DC ... ;))

Thanks for the comments.

Lafoto, thank you, lol. There are plenty of photo opportunities in DC, you'll get plenty of your own.

LaFoto said:

Corinna, look on the bright side...at least the town will look familiar to you and you won't get lost :lol:

Insomniac, nice job on the shot...looks very nice.

If you live in Bowie, why don't you ever join us for a meetup?

jocose said:
Corinna, look on the bright side...at least the town will look familiar to you and you won't get lost :lol:

Insomniac, nice job on the shot...looks very nice.

If you live in Bowie, why don't you ever join us for a meetup?

Jocose, maybe I will, I haven't yet because I only joined a week or so ago. Thanks for the commemts.

Alexandra said:
Nice job!
I know how hard it is to get good pics at dusk, and i gotta say you've done it perfectly!

Great shot! :D

i concur! very nice work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Insomniac said:
Jocose, maybe I will, I haven't yet because I only joined a week or so ago. Thanks for the commemts.

yea...Jo Cose is a little thick sometimes :) Sorry, dude. It's all good. We've been meeting up pretty regularily. Do you work in DC by any chance?

Most reactions

Back