Photos OK to edit
7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Steve, your images are not showing up. Only a place holder covered with Chinese characters. Please try and find out what's causing the problem before posting anything else, as I suspect no one else can see anything.

Steve, your images are not showing up. Only a place holder covered with Chinese characters. Please try and find out what's causing the problem before posting anything else, as I suspect no one else can see anything.

ok i will check it,i think maybe the " chinese national Internet obstacle“ is working

HI all,please help me check my host.I am in china ,and i can see the pic what i've update.have you seen the pics?

4 and 6 are not my favorites but the rest of them are very nice photos.
Pretty lady, like the dress, nice settings and composition.
Nice use of the light, thanks for sharing.

i like pictures 2,3,4. The first one could of been in a better area i think.
Smile.gif

nice pics. I like #1 the best. Nicely done!

Colors seem a little flat to me. Some editing in PS would enhance them I think. Levels/curves/contrast/saturation.

7copy2.jpg

The folds on her skirt portion of the dress is rather distracting. I feel like for shots like this, you need strong light source to bring the contrast. The lighting is too even now, maybe you should pick a different day or time for the shoot.

The dress is a contemporary version of the qi pao. Even the qi pao is western influenced, but damn sexy!

In most of the shots I would have liked to see the entire body. Cropping up the legs is rarely a good idea - especially in this case ;).

Alberto

generally looks good to me but the photos are flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back