Chinese Lantern Festival

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been awhile since I've posted anything :angel:. Anyway We were able to check out the Chinese Lantern Festival here in Toronto's Ontario Place a few weeks ago since we got free tickets and it was definitely quite a sight. It was rather tough to get pics most of the time since there were quite a bit of people and it was almost impossible to get pics without people in them. Nevertheless I caught a few that I'm quite pleased with and thought I would share.

lamp1.jpg

lamp2.jpg

lamp3.jpg

lamp4.jpg

lamp5.jpg

Awesome job, JOAT!!!!!!!!!! I only saw the parts of the festival visible from the exterior of Ontario Place. Your pics of the displays inside are phenomenal. #2 is my fave - it's just stunning with that reflection.

I love #3. The colors is what catches my eye on that photo. I stopped and looked at it for at least a minute!!! Great job!!!!

Holy smokes....those are awesome. Nicely Captured

Wo0W Man.. Killer shots. Very well captured.

Wow!! Those are absolutely freaking spectacluar!! Awesome.

These photos are of a FAIRY TALE LIKE quality!
While in the first with the dark blue sky I just LOVE the contrasting orange of the long, snakey dragon, I do love the second for the fact that we don't see ANYTHING but the colours of the lights, both in the "real" part of the photo as well as in the reflection ... the lights seem to be floating ... and I guess this was the desired effect, not only of your photo but also of the entire design?

The last but one looks like a drawing. Also very nice!
It must have been a MARVELLOUS sight all in all, this festival!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back