Chipotle?

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The best there is or could somebody actually come up with something more better and satisfying? I think its the best for fast food and most filling.

We just got one here, I still need to try it out! Maybe I should do that for lunch tomorrow, since it's Friday n all... it's only 3 blocks from my work...

*tisk*

you make me look it up on the net.

some marketing slogans
*burrito, or a body pillow?*
*burritos big enough to run you over*
*average football: 20 ounces, average chitople burrito: 20 ounces*

Geeze thats huge, sounds very American to me :D. Orie mabes you can send one to me here in auckland. Then again, it might weigh down the aircraft. Thats only if you can afford the postage :p

Was just talking about Chipotle with the mrs today. We were discussing where it originated. We're from Denver where it all started.

Living in California, there's more Mexican style fast food joints around than you can shake a taco at.

Oh yeah Barbacoa all the way for me :D I used to be able to handle the hot salsa but I must go for mild (i don't like corn salsa so medium is out for me) . The wife gets tacos and i steal a little of the hot to spice mine up to a tolerable level. I can't always finish one as they are indeed big.

here's a couple of ads that are my favorites.

ramenchipotle.gif

elevenchipotle.gif

illegalchipotle.gif

Yo,
Ugggh, I don't like Chipotle. They are owned by the same corporation that owns McDonald's (who's practices I personally don't agree with). But my one friend must pay homage to the tacos there every so often and I must sit there idly and curse her under my breath.
Maybe I am just bitter because all I can eat there is the chips and salsa. Ha ha.
Me, the Flea

GimpyPoop said:
Yo,
Ugggh, I don't like Chipotle. They are owned by the same corporation that owns McDonald's (who's practices I personally don't agree with). But my one friend must pay homage to the tacos there every so often and I must sit there idly and curse her under my breath.
Maybe I am just bitter because all I can eat there is the chips and salsa. Ha ha.
Me, the Flea

If that is true, Chipotle was not created with the Aid of the corporation that owns McDonalds. I can't really see your reasoning for not liking a restaraunt because it's owned by a business that owns another business.

Yo,
Chipotle was acquired by McDonald's corporation a few years ago, so I rather not support a chain that funds McDonald's corporation in any way. That is my personal decision and my personal basis for disliking Chipotle.
It's like Herbal Essence - the product itself is not tested on animals, but I avoid using it because it is produced by P&G (who is notorious for their inhumane animal testing procedures) and formerly Clariol (which also tests their other products on animals).
Did that kind of make sense? Yes, no, maybe so? I am trying to keep it succinct since I have the tendency to ramble! Like I said, it's all a personal thing, I don't actually chide my friend for liking Chipotle and/or curse under my breath. I just don't partake in the feasting.
Plus, like I said, I really can't eat anything there anyway!
Me, the Flea

its sssssoooo goood...i've got a friend of mine who claims he can eat two, personally i think he's lying b/c i can't eat for a day after eating the barbacoa with pinto beans, hot salsa, cheese, corn....mmmmm :) what is so bad about McDs?

Most reactions

Back