Chocolate Bowls

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Through a party so a friend and I made up these chocolate bowls with cream cheese mousse, chocolate cake and fruit in them. Was fun to make so I snapped a quick photo during the party. Wish I would have had more time to photograph them.

DSC_4446.jpg by turboskipper, on Flickr

Those look elegant and tasty! I'm sure they were delicious.

What did you use to make the chocolate in that shape as a mold? It looks almost floral.

Those look elegant and tasty! I'm sure they were delicious.

What did you use to make the chocolate in that shape as a mold? It looks almost floral.

Temper your chocolate and then let it cool for a bit and then dip balloons in it. Then set them on some parchment paper or aluminum foil and let them cool in the freezer. Then later pop the balloon and peel it out. Careful to not put the balloons in when the chocolate is too hot or they will explode shooting chocolate everywhere. Don't ask me how I know.

Tasty looking treats...

Careful to not put the balloons in when the chocolate is too hot or they will explode shooting chocolate everywhere. Don't ask me how I know.

This is the set of pictures we really want to see. :thumbup:

I really liked the colors...yet i am desirous of a better composition... or framing; are they still there? ;)

Agreed, need to do these again when I'm not throwing a party so I can have more time to take photos.

Looks yummy.... I would suggest having adequate DOF to ensure that at least one treat is completely in focus and sharp!

Most reactions

Back