choices, choices, (not to early for a Christmass present)

Rickbb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to upgrade my body, (yes the camera not mine :02.47-tranquillity:).

Currently have a Nikon D90 with Nikor 18/70 zoom DX, and a Nikor 70/300, (not marked as DX so FX I presume), lenses.

Looking at KEH, I can get a D610 or a D810, only $200 difference.

So the question, which would you choose?

Most of my "serious" shoots are landscape, waterfalls, nature, etc. Need the wider range of ISO on the newer bodies and the D90 is only a 12.4 MP sensor, so the higher 24 and 26MP's seems like a big plus.

Personally I'd leave any thoughts of Christmas until at least 1st December. Bah, Humbug!!!!:mad:

I would choose the d810 for that price difference.

I looked closer, the 610 is rated E+, the 810 at bargain condition and they only have a 14 day return policy. May have to rethink it some more.

Currently have a Nikon D90 with Nikor 18/70 zoom DX, and a Nikor 70/300, (not marked as DX so FX I presume), lenses.

Most of my "serious" shoots are landscape, waterfalls, nature, etc. Need the wider range of ISO on the newer bodies and the D90 is only a 12.4 MP sensor, so the higher 24 and 26MP's seems like a big plus.

Slight correction, the D810 is 36MP and for the extra $200 clams it is the better camera providing everything works.

Slight correction, the D810 is 36MP and for the extra $200 clams it is the better camera providing everything works.

The reason the 810 was priced so low was the low "bargain" condition, I'll keep looking, not in a hurry.

This is really a no brainer. Go with the D810.

I looked closer, the 610 is rated E+, the 810 at bargain condition and they only have a 14 day return policy. May have to rethink it some more.
Have you checked out the D750?

Most reactions

Back