Choose the right film?

I tend to use one or two ebay distributors who consistently have large quantities, off the top of my head I couldn't tell you who, but they almost always have large lots available.

I just shot some Fuji 160S Pro, I liked it a lot. You'll probably have to order it online (I've never seen it for sale locally) and pay around $5 a roll (plus or minus), but I liked it and I'll be buying it again.

I just shot some Fuji 160S Pro, I liked it a lot. You'll probably have to order it online (I've never seen it for sale locally) and pay around $5 a roll (plus or minus), but I liked it and I'll be buying it again.

I have enjoyed using NPS 160 and Pro 160C. I came into both by buying slightly expired rolls. My local shop actually had them refrigerated, just three months past date. Because they could no longer be sold to the studio that is his only buyer for 160C, he sold them to me for $2 or $3 a roll. Professional film that has been refrigerated for its entire shelf life that is three months past date is still pretty much in factory shape. Poke around some local shops looking for slightly out of date stuff.

I actually also just bought five rolls of slightly expired Velvia for $10.

Most reactions

Back