Chris Burke has been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Enough Already, sorry, but in case you aren't able to follow.... the Advance Search allows keyword searches, by member name (that started a thread or responded to a thread) and keyword........ this means you can key in a word like... I don't know... Burke... and for the last week or so. This should give you plenty of ammo for a flaccid comeback.

BTW, although he has been banned, all his post can be searched, as far as I know..... which is why you were probably able to find a sticky thread.... or any other thread.

If you want to assume an intellect, I would suggest to have one in the first place.

My bad for lowering myself to the level of others whos only form of communication is in the form of a smug remark, its not my style. All you needed to tell me was in the search tool you can put in a users name. Again, I didnt think that searches would reveal much considering he has been banned. I had no idea what happened to a banned persons posts, and you were also unclear as to whether it was possible so we both learnt something. You asked why. I merely wanted to read the conversation where things went wrong for him, and make my own judgement on things. Im not on a witch hunt so I can publicly flog him to death about his comments. I'll be keeping my opinions to myself. Thanks for the info.

well i think this thread has run its course now, plus id rather not have anyone else arguing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back