Chris & Kim - Engagement

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me introduce you to Chris & Kim. They are planning a destination weeding in Austin this August, so I volunteered to shoot some engagement pics since their photographer isn't local.

There are a couple of things about this shoot. First, Chris is the "man's man." I have known him about 5 yrs and know that he runs a construction company and isn't into this "girly photography stuff."

We went to an old train car behind a local BBQ restaurant/bar. Uh, did I mention biker bar?? Chris was fine and a good sport until I asked if they wanted some pics near the restaurant on the fire escape stairs. I got this response, "Uh. NEGATIVE. That is a biker bar, and they will come out and kick my a** for being gay." My response, "no chris, any man would feel for you, they would probably just shake their heads sadly and say, 'poor b*stard..."

Anyway, props to him for being a good sport because he loves his girl so much even though it is gay and was over 100 degrees out :)

313573022_zgbXc-L.jpg

313574473_siDNo-L-1.jpg

313575240_FpHFU-L.jpg

cute, cute, cute! Color is beautiful - I'd love to see a little more contrast on the first one, but that's just being a little nit picky! I love 'em!

Ha! Funny - boys are so silly! :) You did a nice job. Nice sharp eyes and she will make a beautiful bride to bad you won't get to take pics of that!

Thanks everyone :)

Ha! Funny - boys are so silly! :) You did a nice job. Nice sharp eyes and she will make a beautiful bride to bad you won't get to take pics of that!

Yes, she will be really pretty. They asked me more than once to do the wedding pictures, but I turned them down from lake of equipment/experience. Plus, I just want to be able to have a good time. I'm sure I will take some candids, but I will leave all the formal stuff to the pro :)

She asked me the other day if I would do the rehearsal dinner, and I agreed to that, since it is just taking candid type shots for her and she didn't want to pay the photographer an extra $350 to do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back