Christmas all over again...

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol...got my D5000 and lenses... and all the goodies today. I don't think i've ever been so excited! Went out took a few quick pictures...

...and im in love with it! <3

I'll post some pics later.. The ones i took were just quick shots, not a lot of thought put into them. But they came out pretty good. :) Only thing i was disappointed about was it did not come with a neck strap. Oh well.. guess ive got to find one of those now. Any recommendations for someplace to get a strap?

so much to learn...... oh boy! haha

Yep! Thats the one... i thought it came with a strap too! but NOPE. Im going to call them. thanks.

...."Nikon D5000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera Body - EN-EL9a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - MH-23 Quick Charger - DK-5 Eyepiece Cap - DK-24 Rubber Eyecup - UC-E6 USB Cable - EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable - AN-DC3 Camera Strap - Body Cap - BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover - Software Suite CD-ROM - Nikon 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Nikon 18mm - 55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (VR) Vibration Reduction Wide Angle Autofocus Zoom Lens, Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A.".........

I just went out on my back patio and took some quick shots. Nothing Fancy... but im VERY impressed with this camera!

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

I know they're not in great focus.. and i just realized the "VR" on the lense was off.. so they turned out ok considering im a noob! haha.

That last one...any post production? The dynamic range in that one is pretty great. Both the trees and the sky is pretty well exposed. Impressive.

If that is your daughter, she is precious.

Use the camera for a couple of weeks, and then lets see what you can do.

I'm jealous.

My wife and I just ordered our d5000 from Cameta but haven't received it yet. In fact we haven't even gotten an email with shipping info yet. I think I'll call them.

Can't wait to see more pics from you.

I'm jealous.

My wife and I just ordered our d5000 from Cameta but haven't received it yet. .

You guys are gonna love it :) I can't seem to put mine down! Lol was out shooting the moon tonight.

...And Yes ( to the previous poster) that is my little girl, she's 2 :)she's a little ham...loves the camera! Lol

The third pic, based purely on your daughters expression is the best. haha

Most reactions

Back