lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My christmas cactus is in bloom! :D So I thought that I'd try to get some pics!?!?

222683.JPG

I had to put something on the window ledge as the white and label on the window where very distracting, but the shimmer of the polor fleese is as well :x
222684.JPG

This one I like becuase it looked like a caged bird against the screen!
222686.JPG

Let me know what you think!

The caged bird concept is very cool. The detail of the second picture I really like, but I do find the white to the left quite distracting..

they only bloom for about 4 days and they hate to be moved! I knocked of a couple of buds just trying to get this pic! :(

The colors are great but more DOF...pleeeeease?

:( My digital camera sucks! :( Can't really do much about the DOF in a Macro! I'll try a greater resolution and backing out bringing it to the side of the frame! I should just pull out my SLR and see what I can do, Need to finish up the roll anyway! :D

Thanks for the comments all! I appreciate it! :D

I will have to keep that in mind when friends ask what not to get. I have a finepix 4900 and it ranges from f/2.8 to f/11 with full manual ability. Ok camera but I would still love to have the Canon EOS-1DS

no worries I don't think that they make them anymore.....
actually it's not a bad camera, but it has no bell and no whistles!
1.3 megapixils

Ya I'v been carring around a ad for that rebel digital slr they are puching this year, but no way I'm going to happen on $1600.00 that I can spend on a camera!

I'm just going to have to play with the old manual and that's it Cannon tx that's older then me camera! :?

Most reactions

Back