Christmas Lights with LM-10

WhaleDaughter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a picture I took a while ago with my iPhone 5s. I had my Lensbaby LM-10 attached and stacked with a macro lens. Believe it or not, these are Christmas lights strung in a bunch of stick inside a little Korean/Gelato restaurant. This was not the picture I had intended to take, but this ended up being so much cooler.

Untitled by Laia, on Flickr

I am amazed to hear that there exists such a thing as a " a little Korean/Gelato restaurant."

A most happy accident!

Make sure to check your TLR thread: in that thread, I just posted a video I shot about TLR use.

I am amazed to hear that there exists such a thing as a " a little Korean/Gelato restaurant."

Life in a small town. It was originally called Spice and Ice, but that changed and I can't remember the new name. Go in for a mung bean pancake and finish it off with housemade gelato.

Cool pic for sure! I spent a year in Korea and no gelato there, but that was years ago when they weren't making cross-over dishes. All that might've changed by now. I might enjoy a bulgogi or dakgogi flavored gelato. Maybe even a little kimchee gelato over rice gelato, skip the chop-sticks. Ha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back