Christmas Photo 2020

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As we can't be together this Christmas - I chose an 'unpublished' photo from last year and did some not very subtle editing.

Would be great to see your Christmas photo.

Steps-01-01.jpg

I wish my Christmas morning looked like this. Ooh, cheeky:D;)

"Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Nice one indeed!!!!

I wish mine did too - but we should be back together next year, travel restrictions allowing.

I wish mine did too - but we should be back together next year, travel restrictions allowing.

Awe, how sad mate.

It looks and sounds like the spirit of Christmas and Elvis' spirit got into them. :icon_santa:

Yeah, it's an unashamed tribute to Elvis. They were huge here in the UK in the glam period of the 70's.

May God bless you and your lovely muse and keep you both safe until you 2 can be together again. Having been a member of the military, I know the holidays can really be a time of sadness because of being lonely. Many people don't realize this and all the cheer and bluster of the time can magnify the feelings. I, for one, am thankful for the things we take for granted this year, especially. Wishing you a cheery and wonderful NEW YEAR early :).

I like the softness to the overall photo. The bright spot on the waist would be good to clone. Hoping you can be reunited soon. Merry Christmas.

I don't have a Xmas shot of my own but since her kids were little I've been doing a Xmas shot of my friend and her 3 kids. We always do it before Thanks Giving so she can have it hung for her TG dinner party and on her Xmas cards!
For years one of her kids was this little runt! This year I didn't recognize him since they are all over 6 feet tall
ChampagneXmas2020PrintIG.JPG
!!!
Merry Xmas
SS

As we can't be together this Christmas - I chose an 'unpublished' photo from last year and did some not very subtle editing.
Would be great to see your Christmas photo.

I think Santa has something special planned for you !!!
Nice Santa Baby shot!!!
SS

I don't have a Xmas shot of my own but since her kids were little I've been doing a Xmas shot of my friend and her 3 kids. We always do it before Thanks Giving so she can have it hung for her TG dinner party and on her Xmas cards!
For years one of her kids was this little runt! This year I didn't recognize him since they are all over 6 feet tall View attachment 201023 !!!
Merry Xmas
SS

Thar's a really nice, festive group shot.

Most reactions

Back