Christmas Prank

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score

It's a long video, but if you want, after the 2 minute intro, you can skip to 7:54 to get right to good stuff :)

the boys reaction heard from the other room was great! I do have to say the kids took the thought of not getting what they asked for waayyyyyyy better than mine would!

the boys reaction heard from the other room was great! I do have to say the kids took the thought of not getting what they asked for waayyyyyyy better than mine would!

LOL I get mixed reviews from various people. I heard through the grape vine that my children seem spoiled and ungrateful, while other's think the opposite lol. Either way, I thought the reaction was pretty awesome.

Uploaded a shorter version which is linked in the video.

I think the boys were doing a great job of trying to work through their disappointment without making a big deal out of it. What sweethearts. All the happy whooping at the end totally made me smile!

Needlessly long and elaborate.

How fortunate for these parents who can afford to give their children essentially two piles of presents simply to make a video. And putting the boys through the agony of being questioned and harassed before the big reveal is not only pointless but cruel as well.

Shame on the parents.

Good kids.

How fortunate for these parents who can afford to give their children essentially two piles of presents simply to make a video. And putting the boys through the agony of being questioned and harassed before the big reveal is not only pointless but cruel as well.

Shame on the parents.

Good kids.
no need to be a bitter A-hole

Shame on the parents.

Good kids.

Your idea of "cruel" is ridiculous. Completely, and utterly ridiculous. I didn't give them 2 piles of presents to make a video. In fact, the video idea came about AFTER this idea was thought up. The first "pile of presents" were cheap puzzles and board games that were bought for family time.

Long story short:

Haters gonna hate.

You can disagree all you want, but the idea here is, you are mad because I gave my kids an awesome Christmas and played a little trick on them. You have no sense of humor, or adventure brother.

On top of that, to call me "fortunate" kind of eliminates the fact that my wife and I break our asses to actually provide for these kids. No luck or fortune here, only hard work that paid off. If you find something wrong with this, you are simply a hater.

Shame on the parents.

Good kids.
no need to be a bitter A-hole

It's Ok, some people simply need to be the rain on the day of the parade because it's not coming down their block.

I think the boys were doing a great job of trying to work through their disappointment without making a big deal out of it. What sweethearts. All the happy whooping at the end totally made me smile!
Glad you liked it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back