Christmas self portrait

Pax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken after decorating a little plastic tree for a photo session: me and my camera. :p
Self.jpg

Pax? :shock:
Plastic tree?
Up already?
In Germany?

Those self-portrait-in-a-bauble-pics are classics. I like those so much. Do post it into the ArtyFarty Self-Portraits, will you?

LaFoto said:
Pax? :shock:
Plastic tree?
Up already?
In Germany?

Yes, it's plastic, it's up and it's in Germany - BUT it was ONLY for the purpose of making christmas card photos! I promise. :mrgreen: It's just that my wife liked it enough to make me promise not to put it down until we get a real tree. Now we feel all christmas-y already. But the real tree will follow soon, as we are not at home for christmas and need to enjoy it during the advent rather than on christmas itself. ;)

And I will post the picture into the ArtyFarty Self-Portraits as soon as I have a minute. Right now we're about to leave for the local "open-for-sale-sunday" (or what the heck else this could be called in English... :mrgreen: )

I'm with LaFoto - I always enjoy those "portraits in the ornament" images. They look great! :) Nice one, Pax.

Thank you, Terri. :D

And I would gladly post the picture in the self-portrait thread, if I did find it. I know I've seen it, but right now it's hiding from me. Can someone hint me where to look for it, please?

Pax said:
Thank you, Terri. :D

And I would gladly post the picture in the self-portrait thread, if I did find it. I know I've seen it, but right now it's hiding from me. Can someone hint me where to look for it, please?
The Artistic Self portrait thread is in the themes forum. :)

Cool & quite memorable shot ;)!

Most reactions

Back