Chuck-a-Burger Cruise Let me know what ya think!

JKnobelock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to Chuck-a-Burger, a local drive in diner. and here are the results, I got some cool(in my mind) car shots.
Bel_Air_Tail_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Rally_Wheel_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Waiting_tot_pay_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Hood_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Bel_Air_Straight_on_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Rat_Rod_5_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Good stuff, I'm also a big "cruise goer" and love taking car pictures. There are sooo many angles and different things you can do with cars that they almost never get boring. #1 and #4 are my favorites

thank you.I agree, it has never gotten boring, add on so many different modifications to cars. Car photos have always been something fun, when im in a slump.

I like shooting cars right as the sun starts to go down. You get that "night on the town cruising" look.

Yes, I have two that are some of my favorites for lighting, I love the angle of the sun in the first one (sorry to hijack your thread JKnobelock)

IMG_6010-2.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg

Car shots bore me, but I like #3 quite a bit. I might brighten it up a bit.

lol, dont worry about jacking the thread, Love the pinstripping in the second pic....
Manaheim, thanks for the suggestion.... i did brighten it up a bit, that was kinda a quick shot, didnt want them to see me taking the pic lol

#5 - Nothing says luvin' like a blower stickin' outta the hood. :thumbup:

Car shots bore me...

Someone needs a 1/4 mile trip in an alcohol blown BB Nova with a set of 10 inchers that hook-up real good. :mrgreen:

#5 - Nothing says luvin' like a blower stickin' outta the hood. :thumbup:

Someone needs a 1/4 mile trip in an alcohol blown BB Nova with a set of 10 inchers that hook-up real good. :mrgreen:
Hahahha agreed :thumbup:

Hey JKnobelock, are both the Chuck-a-burgers still open, on which one were you at, St. Charles I'm guessing? On a Friday?

Anyway, Some nice shots. Its been a while since I've been out to either; Now I want to get up there with some B&W film and my Yashica TLR!

as far as i know the rock road one is still open. I went the the st.charles one because its closer. i believe they both do car cruises every friday(weather permitting)
so far five is my favorite Blower mortors are definately amazing.

thanks for the comments everybody!

Most reactions

Back