Chulo & Misha, Our two Dogs

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple pictures of our two dogs. Taken with an Sony A6000 and 50mm 1.8 lens. Processed in Lightroom.

Misha is a three year old Maltipoo (female)
misha by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Chulo is our 4 month old Yorkie (male)

chulo by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

oh... too cute :heart:

A for adorable. Great shots, way cute subjects. Ed

:Just died:

Fantastic :thumbup:

Cute dogs. I would ether darken or try and remove the ray of light that is behind the white dogs head. It makes it look like something is sticking out of the head.

A couple pictures of our two dogs. Taken with an Sony A6000 and 50mm 1.8 lens. Processed in Lightroom.

Misha is a three year old Maltipoo (female)
misha by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Chulo is our 4 month old Yorkie (male)

chulo by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

LOVE these

Do you know what the translation for Chulo in Spanish (Cuban Spanish is??) pimp :)

LOVE these

Do you know what the translation for Chulo in Spanish (Cuban Spanish is??) pimp :)

Not sure about Cuban but being that I am hispanic we us the word Chulo as cute, adorable and so on….in the male sense. Thus if it was a girl it would be Chula.

Thanks!

Cute dogs. I would ether darken or try and remove the ray of light that is behind the white dogs head. It makes it look like something is sticking out of the head.

Good eye.. thanks for the tip. I did not catch that.

That's why I said Cuban. WE tend to form our own language....regardless Chulo is beautiful

Most reactions

New Topics

Back