church shots

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everyone else is doing it... the goofy thread titles that is. :D

I finally made it to the Church up on Valparaiso University's campus that I've been wanting to shoot for a while. I've been trying to get in on a non-service day so I could get shots of the church without a bunch of people around. Today was the day.

Here are a few that I've processed so far.

I'll start with my favorite.

495836254_aCENL-L.jpg

495850813_rGRCb-L.jpg

495840171_KGDku-L.jpg

495840264_qSpRa-L.jpg

As always, C&C welcomed!

Last edited:
I like number 1 & 4. Number 1 the most tho. It looks really holy and number 4 is pleasing to the eye. Great shots.

That is a very nice church, the 1st is my favorite, I like the different covers, and how the light falls.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, #1 got my attention as I was walking by and I thought "I hope that looks as good in a pic as it does to my eye". I think it turned out even better than how I envisioned it.

I had to exchange the book that the sun was hitting for another one that wasn't as boogered up... so I staged the pic a little. :)

i agree with everyone else, #1 is great, i love the lighting

#4 I like the best. Nice job man.

first photo. love that beam of light shining down.

#1 is nice, but #4 I just love! Great find, composition, and the lighting is just perfect (I assume it was natural?).

#4 does it for me.

Maybe its my background, but I really like te stair structure!

#1 is nice, but #4 I just love! Great find, composition, and the lighting is just perfect (I assume it was natural?).
Again, thanks everyone.

#4 is all natural lighting. I really liked the staircase when I saw it and was trying to find the right angle to capture the feel of it. I'm glad you like it.

Dood...that title is mean....I was all WTF!! WHAT IS HE THINKING!!!! I WANTED TO SEE PICTURES OF HIS STUDIO!!! AND I WANTED YOUR 5D MARK II!!!

then when I saw the post i was all "oh thank god he still has it....darn. now i cant get his camera....."

I do very much like 1 and 4. Its something to do with how its lighted.

Dood...that title is mean....I was all WTF!! WHAT IS HE THINKING!!!! I WANTED TO SEE PICTURES OF HIS STUDIO!!! AND I WANTED YOUR 5D MARK II!!!
Ha! Yeah, these crazy thread titles will get ya. I didn't fall for the VI killed in a car crash one, but the broken lens one I fell for.

Nope, I'm not selling this 5D! The thing is amazing. You'll have to get your own. :D

Most reactions

Back