Church

ravimittalid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6594458361_bdd0bcc878_b.jpg

C & C are whole heartedly welcome...

Your horizon is crooked and I think the image is just to grungie dirty for my taste and I don't mind grungie HDR when used right. The sky looks weird. and there is something funky going on with the leaves on the left side of the photo.

Needs work

Your horizon is crooked and I think the image is just to grungie dirty for my taste and I don't mind grungie HDR when used right. The sky looks weird. and there is something funky going on with the leaves on the left side of the photo.

Needs work

Thanx a lot for ur critique..It will help me to improve upon my editing skills....
This was the first time I tried working on HDR......Plz share some tips regarding HDR...
:) :)

what software are you using to merge the photos? What ISO are you using? how many exposures are you using and at what number? As far as processing I think HDR is personal expression my expression is I like the photo to POP so I tend alter colors to my liking and use selective coloring mask to get me there in photoshop.

what software are you using to merge the photos? What ISO are you using? how many exposures are you using and at what number? As far as processing I think HDR is personal expression my expression is I like the photo to POP so I tend alter colors to my liking and use selective coloring mask to get me there in photoshop.

I am using Photoshop CS5 ...ISO is 100....5 exposures.....
Plz check the following thread :-
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/hdr-discussions/267835-5-exposures-church-shot.html

The church is tilted to the left, not an HDR issue. Easily corrected in Post editing. The major issue for me is the sky, it's like a dark hello around the church. Just doesn't look nor feel right.

Really harsh CA on the right hand side, the church is tilted, the sky is a grungy strange color, and for me, this is an over-done HDR. And all the ghosting on the tree to the left of the frame is horribly distracting.

Most reactions

Back