Cigars, Whiskey and Winning

Nice stick. Lucky they are legal by you! I'd hate to light it with a Zippo though...

As far as the picture, I'm not sure I like the subject being weighted to the right on this one. That siad, I like the lighting!

T
Nice stick. Lucky they are legal by you! I'd hate to light it with a Zippo though...

As far as the picture, I'm not sure I like the subject being weighted to the right on this one. That siad, I like the lighting!

Thanks.. haha ya wasn't lighting it I don't think matches would look as good.. I get what your saying with it being weighted from the right just didn't want the image to be too square :)

Yeah, you really need to remove that lighter. And I suppose you've already drank the brandy, so you'll have to pour yourself another one for the follow-up photograph.

this actually works for me. cigar leads my eyes to the bottle, bottle reaffirms what is in the glass. My only complaint might be that too much of the bottles label is covered for some to catch on...

I think I actually would have shoved the bottle more into the corner. Leaving a larger space between the bottle and glass and not moved the glass. then moved the cigar on the lightr a little more forward maybe a inch or so and a inch to the right. should give the leading to the bottle straight from the foreground and given the frame maybe a off kiltered but more balance then now appearance instead of now with them sort of clumped together. it was noticeable to me when I first looked at it but it didn't seem like a serious enough flaw as I move by it fairly quick. I like the idea of them not being dead center, I think the .o.p was correct on that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back