Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photographed with Droid Eris using the Cam
era Illusion app effect "Oil"

4994714534_fbf19098e9.jpg

Does anyone else have photos taken with cells worthy of posting?

Was this photo worth posting? Is there really any merit in its use as an entertainment vehicle?

I like the lighting at the time the photo was taken and also the look of that "Oil" effect.

Kind of tells us a story about the cancerous nature of these oil disasters lately, don't you agree?

Kind of tells us a story about the cancerous nature of these oil disasters lately, don't you agree?

I don't see "oil" at all... I just see a low quality gif that someone might use for an avatar.

Yeah, doesn't look like oil to me either, none-the-less it is an effect called "Oil" and it definitely seems to me to be a "cancerous" photo; with the cigarette as a subject, and a human hand, the major tool which creates these oil "disasters" around the world, this photo was taken with a cellphone which has been thought to be a source of possible cancer, this is my photographic-diatribe....

I just see an AgentDrex walking down the street

hand.jpg

Nice one! I'm downloading that and keeping it if thats fine with you. Its your edit but I really like it! It's frickin' hilarious, thanks for making my day.

Nice one! I'm downloading that and keeping it if thats fine with you. Its your edit but I really like it! It's frickin' hilarious, thanks for making my day.

No problem at all... :thumbup:

Thanks for having a sense of humor about it (never know who's going to get their panties bunched up over stuff like that)

Man, if you saw my face, you'd realize I have an awesome sense of humor...I have to if I plan on waking up everyday to wear it...

Well, I wouldn't put it past a guy with that type of mustache to stick his junk in his armpit...

Most reactions

Back