cinematic lions

noob873

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've wanted to do this shoot for a while but never got around to it/never got it to come out right, this is probably one of the better attempts, let me know what you think. Harsh CC and suggestions welcomed.

DSC_6628a.jpg

DSC_6630a.jpg

DSC_6521a.jpg

DSC_6443a.jpg

DSC_6616a.jpg

nice captures! Maybe this is the look you are going for, but personally i may have increased the contrast a bit and see how that looked... may be a bit more dramatic. I like #4 best

Yeah I was messing with bumping the contrast, I originally had it higher but decided to tone it down a tad, maybe toned it down too much then.

Yeah I saw that too, the originals are all very sharp, but when I uploaded them all of them except 3 lost quite a bit of quality.

Number 3 my fave - has it been cropped top & bottom? - could do with a little more image there IMO

I like number 3. Try dodging the color in the eyes and see if they pop more.

Number 3 my fave - has it been cropped top & bottom? - could do with a little more image there IMO

I added that effect on purpose because I thought it would be pretty cool to give it a feel like it was a scene from a movie. But the uncropped color version of that pic turned out great too.

I'm not a huge cinemascope fan, personally. I'd bump up the contrast too. And maybe have some of them in color, they have a great color and tons of amazing shades, show them off.

*Just noticed this was the BW section, my bad. They're placed correctly, I just think I'd prefer to see them in color*

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back