Ciroc Anyone?

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was toying around with a couple of flashes and got this..One 285hv camera left aimed at the bare wall gelled @1/2 power. One Sb24 snooted camera right 1/4 power( I think)1/200sF8Iso100I liked the image. I think I am going to retry but with a third flash camera left. I would like some of the lettering to show a little more. I need a macro lens lol.C&C is welcome.
d3330243.jpg

Bump. Any ideas on how to position the light to see the letters better? I was thinking of gelling a flash from behind and snooted to light the bottle a different color. I have a few diff ideas. I'd like to hear some if you have any.

Looks like you're picking up some reflection, that is making the label ilegible. Maybe a polarizing filter would help there?

I love the tones of the orange there.

Yea I shot that gel flash into my wall lol. Polarizing filter? I have one at home. I'll give it a shot in a few hours. Thanks

Try not drinking half the bottle. Notice the lettering looks better on the lower half of the bottle.

Over the flash or lens? I know I have one for the lens and I'm thinking the rosco gel kit has one.

Try not drinking half the bottle. Notice the lettering looks better on the lower half of the bottle.
Haha. I couldn't help but laugh. I'll try to take a pic before drinking half of it.

Thank you. I was actually thinking of something like this but didn't know it was called this. I am definitely reshooting as soon as my daughter is down for the night. I'll repost later :)
I have a similar shot but i bounced my flash off white board, bit of a bodge of a setup but it worked
1142461180_Mo3EW-L.jpg
1142473646_8Sa5v-L.jpg
Looks nice. I am definitely going to mess around with this tonight.

Most reactions

Back