City By the Sea.

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this view from the cove here in Brigantine :thumbup:, but I hate the light pollution at night! :thumbdown:
Any C&C is welcome!

1.) ISO 400, 18mm, f/10, 1/13 sec
6768656945_111b8f593b_b.jpg

2.) ISO 400, 50mm, F/5.6, 1/320 sec
6768654013_0bbc80ed9d_b.jpg

3.) Shot with 50mm 1.8 prime @ ISO 200, 50mm, f/4.5, 1/1600 sec

6826478987_8eb21a41d2_b.jpg

Nice shots! I love the reflection of the sun as shown in the third photo. I noticed your "city" is kinda "small" as the main subject of your photos. I understand your concept and the angle from where you are shooting in the first photo, but I really wish the buildings are much bigger. Nevertheless, nice photos =)

Thanks for the compliments, as well as the suggestions! I always welcome constructive criticism! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

I don't have much of a educated c&c but I love the colors! I just don't like the red on the buildings in the second photo, though you couldn't help that.

those are great photos!

Love the color in the third shot, did you you a ND filter or anything?

Thank you very much!
No filter what so ever, however in lightroom I upped the vibrance slightly, as well as the blacks, to silhouette the buildings more. :thumbup:

I don't have much of a educated c&c but I love the colors! I just don't like the red on the buildings in the second photo, though you couldn't help that.

Thanks for the compliment!
I agree that the red lights on the buildings are a bit distracting, wish I could somehow dim them in editing. I'm not that good though. :mrgreen:

those are great photos!

Thank you! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back