City Lake Area, and a Few Others.

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And feedback would be greatly appreciated. =)

CityBirds.jpg

SidewalkSpraypaint.jpg

These done with a film camera. (Nikon N2000)

& a few extras:

DSC00237.jpg

goodtypewriter.jpg

Typewriter done with a film camera. (Nikon N2000)
SnowTire.jpg

Tire done with a film camera (Nikon N2000)

The tire is my favorite out of all of them! I love how detailed it is, you see that the outside is worn and rough but between the edges, it's still fresh.

The typewriter would be much better if it wasn't blurred. Did you do that on purpose to show motion?

The lizard, I feel that there's too much background/foreground detracting from him. If you'd crop it, it'd look much better, after all, he is the focus of the picture. He's too pretty to be that little in the picture.

Santa Is Real - Yes, he is. The red's not popping very well, it must've been there for several days. Least powerful of the bunch.

That's a lot of pigeons... But this one is the second least powerful of the bunch, simply because it's too busy. There's too much going on, the eyes can't stay still on one thing long enough to discern what it is... For example, that plant to the left behind the people, at first I thought that was pigeons too when I saw the birds, but I realized I was mistaken.

Hope that helps! :)

Yes, I did do the motion blur on porpous, lol. I thought it would make a cool accent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back