City Lights

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took my camera to work and went up to the 11th floor and took some shots.
perthnight.JPG
perthnight2.JPG

Yes, that's noticeably better and they're very nice shots. I can't wait to try my new landscape lens, it's arriving on Thursday.

Yes, that's noticeably better and they're very nice shots. I can't wait to try my new landscape lens, it's arriving on Thursday.
Thanks for looking. Sometimes you need to step away and come back to an image to assess it properly. What lens are you waiting for?

Thanks for looking. Sometimes you need to step away and come back to an image to assess it properly. What lens are you waiting for?

Agreed, a number of times after hours of blue light blasting my eyes I've walked back into the room with re adjusted eyes just minutes after editing and was a little shocked to see what I'd done.
The lens I ordered is the Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM. Since I'm not going to go pro I figure it should do the job quite well for years to come. I went ahead and ordered a 9 stop variable ND filter for it also.

Nicely done! I too like the "bumped exposure" better.

Definitely agree, the brighter one is really nice

I have realised that these are way to dark. I bumped the exposure on the 2nd image for a comparison. Looks better to me. What do you think folks?

View attachment 190971
Yes, big difference, and well done.
Thank you.

Agreed, a number of times after hours of blue light blasting my eyes I've walked back into the room with re adjusted eyes just minutes after editing and was a little shocked to see what I'd done.
The lens I ordered is the Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM. Since I'm not going to go pro I figure it should do the job quite well for years to come. I went ahead and ordered a 9 stop variable ND filter for it also.
Some great reviews about this lens. I look foward to sone spectacular landscapes.

Nicely done! I too like the "bumped exposure" better.
Thanks. I am way happier with the look of the exposure adjusted image.

The edit looks good!!

Most reactions

Back