City of Graffiti

Lucis Art.

Sick picture.
Thanks Brad! I am grateful for the bump!
much better after the horizon correction!!! good shot
Thanks mstephens.
RKW, i also just saw your profile,
your only 14? im impressed with your talent and still so young. keep shooting, i look forward to seeing much more!!!
Yep, 14. I'm not really limited by my age, I think younger people are more creative anyways. :biggrin:

I will be posting some more shots I took today soon, I'd appreciate it if you could drop a comment in that too!

Thanks for your compliments.

i think the straight photo looks ALOT better
the original was great but the straightened one is amazing

I think both versions are very good. Only correct the horizon if you think it is necessary and portrays the feelings you had at the moment.

Well done Robbie.

Nicely done Robbie. I like what you have here. The second version :thumbup::thumbup: for sure

Thanks guys!

... Yep, 14. I'm not really limited by my age, I think younger people are more creative anyways. :biggrin: ...

Spoken like a teen.

Be that as it may ... if it was my HDR I'd hit the downtown buildings with a touch of dodge ... on "highlights" ... just a touch to see if they could sparkle a bit.

Gary

In photoshop you can click View and then New Guide to draw a line across the picture. That'll be a good reference to level horizons if one is needed.

Nice shot.

In photoshop you can click View and then New Guide to draw a line across the picture. That'll be a good reference to level horizons if one is needed.

Nice shot.

why did i not know about this!

Way to go! The picture is gorgeous! Good job! I love the colors.

Hmm thanks for the advice and suggestions guys.

I think the original picture is great, but the corrected one is astonishing!
I like your effort, taking criticism, and applying the changes.
good job.

Awesome. How did you maintain the cars in the same general position through 3 shots?

It would take me several seconds to get off 3 shots, even with auto bracketing. At 60mph, the cars would be half-way across the photo, creating long, blurry, wormlike automobiles.

He almost answered your question... you do the 3 shot thing in post production. You see the origional in RAW and make 2 copies of THAT image; 1 underexposed and 1 overexposed and then combine them. (That's the cliff's notes version)

I think the original picture is great, but the corrected one is astonishing!
I like your effort, taking criticism, and applying the changes.
good job.
Thanks.
He almost answered your question... you do the 3 shot thing in post production. You see the origional in RAW and make 2 copies of THAT image; 1 underexposed and 1 overexposed and then combine them. (That's the cliff's notes version)
Are you talkin bout this pic? This HDR was 3 seperate exposures, not one RAW manipulated.

Most reactions

Back