CityPhotoLab.com

elrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cityphotolab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
www.CityPhotolab.com is a solution for your photography online exhibition needs. We offer the space for your works, theme exhibits and contests as well, as articles about photography ...
Best Regards
elrick
CityPhotoLab.com Admin

Elrick,

If you said it was another 'Photo forum', I think I would have understood better.

The design and layout is very nice - I think I could get used to it. The title makes me think it's a processing lab or house. Just the unfortunate connotations.

It would also help if the forum was in English: all of the threads show up as scripts ion Mozilla for me.

It looks good though: are you planning on having a statement to say what it is about; whether you have a film/digital preference; or perhaps whether the forum will try to ignore the differences and concentrate on 'on-line digital images' etc?

Wish you all the best with it.

Jamie R said:
Elrick,

If you said it was another 'Photo forum', I think I would have understood better.

well...it has a history...at first it had no forum, no gallery script, but only personal galleries and expo, now we've redone it to have forum and gallery...

The design and layout is very nice - I think I could get used to it. The title makes me think it's a processing lab or house. Just the unfortunate connotations.

It would also help if the forum was in English: all of the threads show up as scripts ion Mozilla for me.
All threads are in English, but some topics are in Russian, as users , who post them , speak Russian (my native language)

It looks good though: are you planning on having a statement to say what it is about; whether you have a film/digital preference; or perhaps whether the forum will try to ignore the differences and concentrate on 'on-line digital images' etc?

We will, with time...

Wish you all the best with it.
Thank You!

there is a lot of new photos uploaded lately to my site...so...you're welcome to look...and post yours...

I do admire your constant updating and new ideas for this site, keep up the good work, but unfortunatly I cant understand the forum text :(

Most reactions

Back