Civil War

ahuguley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dragracingpictures.net
Anything you see that I might need to correct? This is just a portion of the complete image.

war.jpg

that looks awesome! the crop doesnt quite sit right with me post the whole image and maybe others? that would be tite

Alright, I'll post the full one in just a few minutes. I'm not too excited about the cropping job myself. I should probably consider taking that tree out (the one on the far right).

By the way, I took this shot (well, many) at a civil war re-enactment at Tannehill State Park. I thought the Sepia mode would be perfect for this occasion. :)

Great pictures you have here. The sepia works perfectly with these types of shots.

I agree with controlz. Everything seems to bee too much in focus which for me takes focus away from the subjects. You can possibly try blurring the backgrounds or try a tighter crop.

Anyway, that's just how I see it. It depends on the look you were going for. Either way they are still great pictures. Good work.

I really like the first one, great shot.

Howerever, I couldn't help but giggle at the guy in the back of the line picking his nose...

crop the tree out on the right and then take a lil off the top (viewing from the original) if u ask me

These are the kinds of subjects for which sepia works best. I wasn't aware until now just how endearing sepia can be.

I like the pics

Great pics! I agree with the cropping and blurring suggestions, but I think you've done a great job none the less. Sepia was perfect for these. Nice work! That must have been cool to shoot the re-enactment.

Most reactions

Back