clair-obscure

magali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello,
I would like to have your opinion and your advices on this :

118_1837Re2.jpg

Camera: Canon 300D
(F/7.1 - 1/30s - without flash - ISO 1600)

well now the 2nd one lokos more like a really good painting with whatever PS effect u used...it has great composition, what are the horizontal lines in the 1st one? also i would try that same pic with a lower ISO?

jonmikal said:
did you steal Nytmairs candle?

I sure hope not! my mom wouldn't be too happy about that :LOL:

nice shot there! that's at ISO 1600?? there's very little noise for that film speed. I love the shadows too :)

I like the 2nd much more since you can see more of the objects on the table. I love the way the light plays off the flower petals. Really nice photo. I wonder if you could use a reflector of sorts and get just a tad more light on the right side of the photo.

#2 gets my vote. Not only are the objects a little more visible but I like the descending tone on the wall more, seems to give the picture more mood. Really like your picture BTW.

I'm the odd one out again, but I think I prefer the first. If the first were a little lighter on the right side of the pic I think it would be better. In the second one the lemon looks really weird to me...fake sort of, I guess that's why I'd pick the first one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back