Class

41 views and nothing. Nobody has done any classes??

41 views and nothing. Nobody has done any classes??
I haven't taken any on-line photography courses so can't say anything about them.

I do participate in photo workshops though...I think you get more out of them because the instructor is there to talk with and can give you C&C in person.

yea check with your community college they should have something for it.

I haven't taken any on-line photography courses so can't say anything about them.

I do participate in photo workshops though...I think you get more out of them because the instructor is there to talk with and can give you C&C in person.

Yes I though about that or CC college.

I travel a lot for my job, so I am out of the country for months at a time. That's why an online class that I can do anywhere would be good and I can take photos where ever I am. What I liked about the class I posted is that they give you assignments and then an instructor gives you C&C. You also have a forum to talk to them.

I am also very used to learning on my own, I pretty much went through college with out listening to professors just reading text books. LOL

What area of the country are you from?

Midwest Why?

because myself and another photographer do workshops here in Cincinnati. You don't have where you're from listed so I figured I'd ask.

because myself and another photographer do workshops here in Cincinnati. You don't have where you're from listed so I figured I'd ask.
I see thanks, but I am no where near Cinci.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back