Classic amateur mistake + question :-)

Gypsea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey pals, so I made the famous mistake forgetting to change my iso while taking photos but I remembered and corrected it mid the 36 exposures and re took them. Just wondering if the whole roll of film won't develop right or just those first exposures that weren't set with the right iso?
Not interested in getting them pushed & pulled during development just to save those first ones- just want to know if the last ones will be good!
Also little question for those of you who have Instagram- with posting 35 mm photos on Instagram is there a certain size or way I should ask the scanning people to scan them or is that all good to go? Thankyou all, have a sweet day/night :lovestruck:

How far out was the ISO? Film is perfectly fine with one stop either way and should be little problem with two stops.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Not interested in getting them pushed & pulled during development just to save those first ones- just want to know if the last ones will be good!
The second half of the roll should be fine with normal development. If you take it to a lab, be sure to tell them what to expect so they don't try to salvage the first half of the roll.

Done that... do what Designer said.

A good lab should be able to make some adjustments; a drug store/discount store maybe not so much (if it's a place that just runs it thru the machine and doesn't pay any attention to what's going thru the machine).

I'd have the pics scanned at the highest rez the lab offers. After that, almost any photo program will allow you to scale them to almost any rez needed for online viewing or hosting. There is or was a program that was free called photo resizer but I'm not sure if it still exists.

We offer custom push process at my lab. I would suggest if the film has a 2 stop push, push it 1 stop. 1 stop over will not hurt the correct shot ISO section yet enhance the other enough to make a good scan.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back