Clay - music cd pictures (10 pics, big)

daveb414

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ive been so busy at college, i havent had many chances to shoot much. so i jumped at the opportunity when a friend of mine told me he was recording a cd and wanted me to take some pictures of him for the album and his website. so, anyways, here they are....
critiques are welcome and apreciated. thanks!

ClaysittingcrookedBWSweetlightingan.jpg

2. handstand. kinda joking around, but it ended coming out real well.
Clayhandstandlargeborder.jpg

ClayBWsittinggoodBorder.jpg

4. B&W or...
Clay-grafitiandbricks-BorderSMAALLL.jpg

5. ...Color
Clay-grafitiandbricks-Border2.jpg

6. i was messin around with some brushes and he liked it.
Clay-BWstandingwithbrushes-lighting.jpg

7. theres a story behind this, he doesnt just like taking pictures with random little masks on his face.
CLaydisguiselightinggoodborder.jpg

8. barber shop.
betterbarbershopwithborder.jpg

9. thought this might look good for a concert poster, maybe.
Clayhighcontrastgrafiti.jpg

10. just messin around, kinda funny
Claytriplethreatborder.jpg

Thanks!...if anyone else has any input, i would love some critiques.

For a CD cover I would use number 3 mainly. I cant really critque right now idk why ha.

hey i was in your photo class sort of, with frideres.

i remember your avetar from your classes pinhole project!

am i right?

daniel colvin is on here too if you remember him.

well depending on his music style, that would be the type of photos I would take, I dunno I allways like the dramatic style an lighting.

I like and get a "cd booklet photo feel for" #2,7,8,10 I specially like 7 dunno looks very hip and the spotlight on him looks great (dunno if its flash or ps) 10 is really funny feels like retro but modern.

do you mind telling me where the wall in the second shot is?

it looks familiar but i'm not sure, is it the side of a resturaunt?

mike. ya i was in the photo class at tomball with you and dan. actually all of these were shot in downtown bryan tx. we pretty much just walked around and took pics at different places we saw. the second one is the backside of cafe capri i think.

man thats such a great wall . . .if it wasn't in bryan i would prolly find my way there for part of a shoot.

well hey, its good to see you on here and i look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Love number 6. Glad to see you're adding some creative work in post.

he plays acoustic music. kind of john mayer-ish or damien rice. but im not sure if hes going to use a picture for his cover i think he has some art for the cover, but he'll have pictures in the booklet thing, and for his website and such.

Most reactions

Back