Cleveland Cityscapes

Nice, Once the weather breaks Im heading to Cleveland for some pictures. I really wana go at night, but Im not about ready to walk around Cleveland at night, alone, with my expensive camera and gear.

Maybe we could meet up sometime. We can show them Ausies a thing or two :lol:

"Under a Bridge" is very dramatic and well composed. You also get points for all things B&W. :D Well done!

Oh yeah, Under a Bridge is the best. However great framing over all. I like the way you use objects in the background or foreground to frame things for you. It's a nice effect when you can make it work.

Thanks everyone :) Graig, where do you live? I checked out your website. Great photos :) I'd love to hang out if you are in Cleveland sometime. I go out at night often and feel pretty safe. It all depends where you go :p

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. :)

Digital Matt said:
Thanks everyone :) Graig, where do you live? I checked out your website. Great photos :) I'd love to hang out if you are in Cleveland sometime. I go out at night often and feel pretty safe. It all depends where you go :p

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. :)

I live in Medina. But I work in Middleberg hts. So I work just 20 min south of Cleveland. Maybe next week or next weekend we can meet up if you can. I have been wanting to go with someone, but no one will come watch me take pictures. :)

graigdavis said:
Maybe next week or next weekend we can meet up if you can. I have been wanting to go with someone, but no one will come watch me take pictures. :)

Sure Graig. I am a professional musician, so I'll be playing gigs over the weekend, and night shooting won't really work, but I'm free Monday and Wednesday, or during the day over the weekend. PM me if your are interested in a hang. :)

nice shots matt!!

im a sucker for big cities.

good luck on your shoot guys!!

md

nice ones matty! My favourite is the bridge one.

i don't think they would have bogged the the thread down to much if you put them here.. b&w files are usually load quicker that image ones. Its a bit hard to do an evalution jumping to different urls, but thats just because i have a very poor memory ;)

Hey hope ya guys have a good photoshoot!!

Under The Bridge is the best in my opinion. Very nice pics in opinion and I think that the BW works really well in those pics.

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad you like the photos. Here's one more for your eyes, and since you liked the B&W ones :)

columns_small.jpg

http://www.anti-rejection.com/photography/cityscapes/columns.jpg(full size)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back