swoop_ds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lastmountainphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody,

I'm getting sick of using my cell phone and a day planner to organize my clients/contacts. Does anyone have a more elegant (and perferably cheap) way of doing this? I was thinking of using excel but maybe a software package would suit me better.

Any thoughts?
-Dave

Im usually the one asking questions on this forum, but I can actually help here! ;)

Check out Studio Cloud if your looking for cheap. Its free if your just using one computer.

not sure if it meets your requirements but gmail has similar features.

Nice thing too is that my smart phone syncs up to it.
Exactly, gmail + google callendar is great when used with a smartphone running Android.

Something like Deskaway or Smartsheet might be good for you. It can be sync with iPhone and BlackBerry. They both have CRM features to manage your clients. I think they are not freeware but I'm sure you'll get what you pay for. You can try to look for more options found here. It has a list of various project management software, some of which have CRM features.

@Swoop... I carried a Blackberry for 5 years, hesitant to switch to an iPhone or Droid... Switch to the iPhone a few months back and wish I had done so sooner... better calendar, email and web browsing capabilities. Just my $.02...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back